- Develop and deploy high performance web transaction applications.
- Configure, debug, re-factor and support testing, change and release management project activities.
- Design modelling, schema changes, and database maintenance.
- Query optimization, stored procedure development, implementation enhancements and database design.
- Modify and improve internal development processes.
- Provide 2nd level support for production environment (including support outside normal business hours).
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field required (Masters Degree is preferred).
- 4+ years experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL (preferred), Oracle or Sybase.
- Very Strong experience in SQL development including procedures, functions, triggers, UDTs.
- 4+ years developing HTML5, CSS and client-side scripting (jQuery & Ajax).
- 4+ years programming experience in JAVA EE Developing MVC web-based applications.
- Experience tuning complex SQL queries involving sub-selects, views, triggers, rules, and procedures.
- Experience in Web services with XML technologies (XPath, XSD, DOM/SAX, XSLT).
- Experience using Spring framework.
- Experience with Python/Perl scripting languages.
- Comfortable with Unix environments and experience with bash shell scripting.
- Familiarity with Application Servers especially Tomcat 6.0 and above.
- Experience using Java Stripes framework.
- Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques, i.e. JUnit.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills, excellent problem solving skills.
- Energetic and willing to take on challenging tasks and to collaborate as part of a small team.
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply them in the workplace.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Greek and English.
Interested candidates should submit by email a curriculum vitae, with an emphasis and detailed description of their programming/development skills and experience, and preferably two references. The consideration of the applications will start immediately.
Additional information about the position:
Email to Mr. Vassilakis Michael