The Institute of Computer Science, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (FORTH) announces an opening for a Computer Vision Developer position for contractual work.
Design and development of software applications that make use of computer vision methods.
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, or relevant.
- Excellent knowledge of the C/C++ programming language or relevant (i.e. C#, Java).
- Knowledge of computational vision or image analysis.
- Good knowledge of the Greek or English language.
- Work experience as a programmer or MSc degree in relevant field
- Ability to work in a team
- Technical writing in English
- Knowledge of GPGPU programming in one of the following languages CUDA, OpenGL, Direct3D, OpenCL
- Knowledge of parallel programming
- Knowledge of analytic geometry
- Knowledge of computer graphics
- Integration of visual sensors in software environments
- Experience in interactive systems and smart environments
Location: N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, Heraklion, Crete
Contract duration: 6 months (with the possibility of renewal).
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Applications will be accepted through November 30, 2013, and must include a short curriculum vitae and work samples. Candidates may include any additional material they consider proper.
Applications must be submitted by the deadline via postal service to:
Institute of Computer Science
Attention: Dimitris Grammenos
N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton
700 13 Heraklion Crete
Or via e-mail to: email@example.com
During evaluation, short listed candidates may be called for an interview at a time and place to be determined.
For more information you may contact Dr. Dimitris Grammenos (firstname.lastname@example.org)