CySWater will only accept for review andpresentation papers that contain original material, which neither beenpreviously published nor is current under review by other conferences orjournals.
CySWaterwill be organized as a single-track forum, featuring the following categoriesof submissions:
- Full Research Papers (max 4 pages, letter size, doublecolumn format) will be evaluated against their novelty, theoretical / researchcontribution, and technical soundness in the topics described at the Call forPapers.
- Poster/DemonstrationPapers (max 2 pages, letter size, double column format) will be evaluated against theircontribution on practical realizations, testbeds and applications of CPSarchitectures for Water Networks. Preliminary reports on exciting experimentalworks and / or technology use cases are also welcome.
Authors of accepted manuscripts will be invitedto present their work in the oral/poster sessions of the workshop.
For both categories of manuscripts, submissions can only be uploaded as PDF files. Click here to submit your manuscript.
Papers will be included at the CPS Week 2018 USB Proceedings, and will be considered for indexing by IEEE Xplore.
For all contributions, a blind, peer-reviewedpolicy will be adopted.
Language, Templates and Page Limits
All submissions should be written in English, and follow the IEEE template. Word and LaTeX templates are available here.
The page limit for full papers is 4pages (A4 page size, double column format) including tables, figures andreferences.
The page limit for posters presentations is 2 pages (A4 page size, double column format) including tables,figures and references.
Please note that these are the maximumallowable page limits. Submissions of manuscripts with excessive pages will notbe considered for review.
Double Blind-Review Policy
The review process will by double-blind and thus the identities of theauthors will be not available to the reviewers. Prospective authors areresponsible for preserving the anonymity of their submissions by taking thefollowing measures:
- Remove names and affiliations from the manuscript.
- Remove acknowledgments of identifying contributors and / funding sources. These can be added at the camera-ready version of the papers accepted for presentation.
- Prospective authors should refer to their previous work, the same waythey would refer to related works by other authors. Authors should not omitreferences for the sake of anonymity. For instance, instead of "In  weexamined X and Y…" authors can use "In  X and Y was examined…".
- Authors should remove any potential metadata from their submitted PDFthat could give away their identity. This is also extended to the file name ofthe submitted PDF.
- Papers with the same title and abstract should not be available onpublic websites and public mailing lists.