Terrestrial Invaders will be available for download as freeware for
MS-Windows, Linux and Mac OS X by the end of April 2007.
You can read more details about the rationale and gameplay of each level in the "Game Levels & Controls" section of the site.
If you wish to receive future information about the game (updates, new releases, etc.) please fill in the following (optional):
- Download Terrestrial Invaders for Windows (20.8 MB)
- Download Terrestrial Invaders for Mac OS X (29.4 MB)
- Download Terrestrial Invaders for Linux x86 (25.8 MB)
You can download the game's poster in jpg format (1.8 MB).
You can also download Game Over!, the world's first universally inaccessible game that violates all the accessibility guidelines that Terrestrial Invaders addresses. In fact, Terrestrial Invaders was a "byproduct" of the development process of Game Over!
- Game Accessibility - Why Bother?
- The Theory of Parallel Game Universes: A Paradigm Shift in Multiplayer Gaming and Game Accessibility
- Unified Design of Universally Accessible Games (Say What?)
- More publications...