International journals (Long papers, full-paper reviewed)
- Kartakis, S., & Stephanidis, C. (2010). A design-and-play approach to accessible user interface development in Ambient Intelligence environments. Computers in Industry, special issue on "Human-Centered Computing Systems in Industry", 61 (4), 318-328.
- Leonidis, A., Margetis, G., Antona, M. & Stephanidis, C. (2010). ClassMATE: Enabling Ambient Intelligence in the Classroom. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 4 (6), pp. 485 - 488.
Papers in Proceedings of International Conferences (full-paper reviewed)
- Savidis, A., & Stephanidis, C. (2010). Software Refactoring Process for Adaptive User-Interface Composition. In the Proceedings of the ACM SIGCHI Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computing Systems (EICS 2010), 19-23 June 2010, Berlin, Germany. (pp. 19-28). New York: ACM Press.
- Grammenos, D., Georgalis, Y., Kazepis, N., Drossis, G., & Ftylitakis, N. (2010). The bootTable Experience: Iterative Design and Prototyping of an Alternative Interactive Tabletop. In the K. Halskov and M. Graves Petersen (Eds.), Proceedings of the 8th ACM Conference on Designing Interactive Systems (DIS 2010), 16-20 August 2010, Aarhous, Denmark. (pp. 272-281). New York: ACM Press.
- Zampetakis, S., Tzitzikas, Y., Leonidis, A., & Kotzinos, D. (2010). StarLion: Auto-configurable Layouts for Exploring Ontologies. In Y. Sure & J. Dominique (Eds.), The Semantic Web: Research and Applications, Proceedings of the 3rd European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2006), Budva, Montenegro, 11-14 June (pp. 446-450). Berlin, Heidelberg, Germany: Springer [LNCS: 4011].
Papers in Proceedings of international workshops (full-paper reviewed)
- Zabulis, X., Sarmis, T., Tzevanidis, K., Koutlemanis, P., Grammenos, D., & Argyros, A.A. (2010). A platform for monitoring aspects of human presence in real-time. In the Proceedings of the International Symposium on Visual Computing (ISVC'2010), Advances in Visual Computing, LNCS 6454 (pp. 584-595), Las Vegas, USA, Nov. 29-Dec. 1. Germany: Springer.
- Zabulis, X., Grammenos, D., Sarmis, T., Tzevanidis, K., & Argyros, A.A. (2010). Exploration of large-scale museum artifacts through non-instrumented, location-based, multi-user interaction. In the Proceedings of the 11th VAST International Symposium on Virtual Reality, Archaeology and Cultural Heritage (VAST'2010), Palais du Louvre, Paris, France, 21-24 September (pp. 155-162).
- Neroutsou, V., Chatziantoniou, A., & Stephanidis, C. (2010). Copypoint: a game for the evaluation and training of children with cognitive and learning disabilities. 1st Workshop on HCI for Wellness (HCI4WELL): using computers to improve mental wellness (in the context of the 24th British Computer Society Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, BCS-HCI 2010), Dundee, Scotland, 7 September.
Edited and Co-authored Books
- Dong, J., Fu, L., Rau, P., Salvendy, G. & Stephanidis, C. (Eds.)
(2010). Human-Computer Interaction - 3rd Ed. (in Chinese). P.R. China: Tsinghua Press (ISBN: 978-7-302-21837-1).
2 Chapters in the Handbook are authored by C. Stephanidis
- Stephanidis, C. (2010). HCI in Ambient Intelligence Environments. In J. Dong, L. Fu, P. Rau, G. Salvendy & C. Stephanidis (Eds.), Human-Computer Interaction - 3rd Ed. (in Chinese). P.R. China: Tsinghua Press (ISBN: 978-7-302-21837-1).
- Stephanidis, C. (2010). Design Approaches for Universal Access to Web-based Services. In J. Dong, L. Fu, P. Rau, G. Salvendy & C. Stephanidis (Eds.), Human-Computer Interaction - 3rd Ed. (in Chinese). P.R. China: Tsinghua Press (ISBN: 978-7-302-21837-1).
Authored Chapters in books and encyclopedias
- Partarakis, N., Doulgeraki, C., Antona, M. & Stephanidis, C. (2010). The Development of Web-based Services. In G. Salvendy & W. Karwowski (Eds), Introduction to Service Engineering (pp. 502-532). Hoboken, NJ, USA: John Wiley.
- Partarakis, N., Doulgeraki, C., Antona, M. & Stephanidis, C. (2010). Designing Web-based Services. In G. Salvendy & W. Karwowski (Eds), Introduction to Service Engineering (pp. 447-487). Hoboken, NJ, USA: John Wiley.
Key-note addresses in major international conferences and workshops
- Stephanidis, C. (2010, 24 June). Ambient Intelligence Environments for the Aging Population. The 3rd International Conference on Pervasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments (PETRA2010), Samos, Greece, 23-25 June.
- Grammenos, D. (2010, 2 December). Universally Accessible Games & Parallel Game Universes. I International Conference on Translation and Accessibility in Video Games and Virtual Worlds, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain, 2 and 3 December 2010.
Communications in international journals
- Basdekis, I., Klironomos, I., Metaxas, I., & Stephanidis, C. (2010). An overview of web accessibility in Greece: a comparative study 2004-2008. Universal Access in the Information Society, 9 (2), 185-190.
Papers in Proceedings of international conferences and workshops (abstract reviewed)
- Antona, M., Margetis, G., Ntoa, S., Leonidis, A., Korozi, M., Paparoulis, G. & Stephanidis, C. (2010). Ambient Intelligence in the classroom: an augmented school desk. In W. Karwowski & G. Salvendy (Eds.), Proceedings of the 2010 AHFE International Conference (3rd International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics), Miami, Florida, USA, 17-20 July. [CD-ROM]. USA Publishing (ISBN: 978-0-9796435-4-5).
Poster presentations in international conferences (abstract reviewed)
- Savidis, A., & Lilis, Y. (2010). Player-Defined Configurable Soft Dialogues: An Extensible Input System for Tabletop Games. In the Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces 2010, Saarbrucken, Germany, 7-10 November (ITS 2010), (pp. 287-288). New York: ACM Press.
Articles in scientific newsletters (full-paper reviewed)
- Askoxylakis, I., Siris, V., Traganitis, A., & Stephanidis, C. (2010). Networked city (In Greek: Δικτυωμένη πόλη). The Economist, 82, 41-42.
- Stephanidis, C. (2010, 23 March). Ambient Intelligence Environments and Applications. Workshop on "Modern Information Systems & Wireless Telecommunications Issues", organized by the International Hellenic University, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Stephanidis, C. (2010, 30 July). Information and Communication Technologies: Looking into the future. World Congress of Cretans, Lassithi, Crete, Greece, 30-31 July - 1 August.
- Stephanidis, C., Zabulis, X., Grammenos, D., & Sifakis, M. (2010, 19 November). Ambient Intelligent Technologies and their application in the field of Culture: Premiere in the Archaelogical Museum of Thessaloniki. Workshop on "Museological trends and approaches. The recent Italian and Greek experience", Thessaloniki, Greece.