- Fatourou, P. (2017). Concurrency for the masses: the Paradigm of Transactional Memory. South East European University, FYROM, February 23, 2017, February 23.
- Fatourou, P. (2017). Concurrency for the masses: the Paradigm of Transactional Memory. 19th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing, Timisoara, Romania, September 21-24.
- Fatourou, P. (2017). Harnessing the Difficulties of Synchronization. Ss. Cyril and Methodius University - Skopje, Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering, February 24.
- Katevenis, M.G.H. (2008). Towards Unified Mechanisms for Inter-Processor Communication. IEEE Int. Conf. on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling and Simulation, Samos, Greece, 21-24 July.
- Stephanidis, C. (2001). Universal Access in the Information Society: Achievements, Challenges and Promises. Distinguished Speaker Series 2000-2001, Institute for Software Research, University of California, Irvine, USA, 23 March, [On-line abstract]. Available at: http://www.isr.uci.edu/events/dist-speakers00-01/stephanidis01.html.
- Stephanidis, C. (1999). Universal Design in the Information Society: A utopia or a challenge? . Michael J. Ellis Distinguished Annual Lecture on Disability Science and Practice, University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign, USA, 23 April, [On-line abstract]. Available at: http://www.disability.uiuc.edu/annual/els/index.php?id=12.