- Fatourou, P. (2017). Concurrency for the Masses: The Paradigm of Software Transactional Memory. 19th International Symposium on Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing (SYNASC 2017), 21-24 Sept. 2017. IEEE.
- Flouris, G., Bikakis, A., Patkos, Th., & Plexousakis, D. (2016). Argument Extraction Challenges in a New Web Paradigm. invited paper for the Dagstuhl Seminar 16161: Natural Language Argumentation: Mining, Processing, and Reasoning over Textual Arguments.
- Katehakis, D.G. (2014). Health Record for Monitoring Children in Welfare. Proceedings of the 4th National Conference of Social Welfare Units “epArogi”: Welfare: New Face and Prospects, Agios Nikolaos, Crete, Greece, July 3-4, 2014 (in Greek) (pp. 35-36). Invited paper.
- Tsakiris, D.P., & Chatzidaki, A. (2013). Morphology and Function: Robotic Explorations via 3D Printing. International Conference on "Innovative, Open and Economically Sustainable Models of Creative Production, National Documentation Center (EKT), Athens, Greece, September 30 - October 1. Invited presentation.
- Sfakiotakis, M., Kazakidi, A., Zabulis, X., Chatzidaki, A., Evdemon, Th., Stefanou, S., Ekaterinaris, J., & Tsakiris, D.P. (2013). Octopus-inspired Arm Swimming Robot Behavior. 10th FORTH Symposium, Heraklion, Greece, July 12-13. Invited poster presentation.
- Papadimitriou, K., Vatsolakis, C., & Pnevmatikatos, D. (2012). Acceleration of computationally-intensive kernels in the reconfigurable era. ReCoSoC : 7th International Workshop on Reconfigurable and Communication-Centric Systems-on-Chip, (pp. 1-5).
- Chronaki, C., Jaffe, C., & Dollin, B. (2011). eMeasures: A standard format for health quality measures. Presented in the EFMI Invited session, MIE2011.
- Antoniou, G., Bikakis, A., & Papatheodorou, C. (2010). Reasoning with Imperfect Context and Preference Information in Multi-Context Systems. Advances in Databases and Information Systems, 14th East European Conference, ADBIS 2010, Novi Sad, Serbia, September 20-24 (vol. 6295, pp. 1-12). Springer Berlin / Heidelber.
- Tzenakis, G., Kapelonis, K., Alvanos, M., Koukos, K., Nikolopoulos, D.S., & Bilas, A. (2010). Tagged Procedure Calls (TPC): Efficient runtime support for task-based parallelism on the cell processor. 5th International Conference on High Performance Embedded Architectures and Compilers, HiPEAC 2010, Pisa, January 25-27 (vol. 5952 LNCS, pp. 307-321). (03029743, 3642115144 (ISBN), 9783642115141 (ISBN)).
- Grammenos, D., Zabulis, X., Argyros, A. A., & Stephanidis, C. (2009). FORTH-ICS internal RTD Programme 'Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments'. In the Adjunct Proceedings of the European Conference on Ambient Intelligence (AmI-09), Salzburg, Austria, 18-21 November.
- Stephanidis, C. (2007). Integrating new technologies and digital information in Museums and Exhibition Spaces. Workshop on 'The support of the Greek Federation of Friends of Museums Societies to the dissemination and use of new Technologies in Museums - current trends and perceptions', organized by the Greek Federation of Friends of Museums Societies (EOSFIM), Athens, Greece, 16 June. Athens: Stay Global.
- Mourouzis, A., & Stephanidis, C. (2006). Universal Access to information and services for users on the move. In Proceedings of the 1st ASK-IT International Conference 'Mobility for All - The Use of Ambient Intelligence in Addressing the Mobility Needs of People with Impairments: The Case of ASK-IT', Nice, the French Riviera, France, 26-27 October.
- Tsakiris, D.P. (2004). Biorobotic Inspiration from Polychaete Annelid Undulatory Locomotion. Invited talk at the Workshop on Bio-inspired Robotics, University of Bath, UK, Organizer: J.F.V. Vincent, June 24-26, 2004. Abstract published in the Workshop Proceedings CD-ROM, (pdf).
- Stephanidis, C. (2002). Promoting universal access in Health Telematics. In H. Luczak, A.E. Çakir, & G. Çakir (Eds.) Proceedings of the 6th International Scientific Conference on Work With Display Units (WWDU 2002), Berchtesgaden, Germany, 22-25 May (pp. 71-76). Berlin: ERGONOMIC Institut für Arbeits- und Sozialforschung Forschungsellschaft mbH.
- Stephanidis, C. (2001). Information Society Technologies and Special Needs Education. In Meijer, C., & Watkins, A. (Eds.), Proceedings of the International Conference 'Special Needs Education: European Perspectives', Brussels, Belgium, 25 - 26 October. [On-line]. Available at: http://www.european-agency.org/publications/agency_publications/ereports/rep5.html.
- Stephanidis, C., Akoumianakis, D., & De Moor , G. (2001). IS4ALL: A Working Group promoting universal design in Health Telematics. In Proceedings of the 4th European Working Conference on Electronic Health Care Records (EuroRec '01), Aix-En-Provence, France, 5-6 November. [On-line]. Available at: http://is4all.ics.forth.gr/files/eurorec.pdf.
- Emiliani, P. L., & Stephanidis, C. (1999). Developing an Accessible Information Society. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Congress on Electronic Media and Citizenship in Information Society, Helsinki, Finland, 6-9 January.
- Stephanidis, C., Akoumianakis, D., & Paramythis, A. (1998). User Interaction in Digital Libraries: Coping with Diversity through Adaptation. In parallel session "Interaction Design in Digital Libraries". 2nd European Conference on Research and Advanced Technology for Digital Libraries (ECDL '98), Heraklion, Crete, Greece, 21-23 September (pp. 717-735). Berlin: Lecture Notes on Computer Science Series of Springer (LNCS 1513, ISBN 3-540-65101-2).
- Stephanidis, C. (1997). Designing for Accessibility: Reflections on the use of Human Factors Design Guidelines. In S. Howard, J. Hammond & G. Lindgaard (Eds.), Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (INTERACT '97), Workshop on Guidelines for the design of HCI for people with Disabilities, Sidney, Australia, 14-18 July (3 pages). London: Chapman & Hall.
- Stephanidis, C. (1996). Developing User Interfaces for All.. In Proceedings of the ACCESS Consortium Workshop on Unified Access to Computer Systems by people with Disabilities, London, U.K., 2 October (6 pages).
- Stephanidis, C., & Savidis, A. (1995). Towards Multimedia Interfaces for All: a New Generation of Tools Supporting Integration of Design-time and Run-time Adaptivity Methods. In R. Heller (Eds.), Proceedings of ACM Multimedia '95, NSF Workshop on Adaptive Multimedia Technologies for People with Disabilities, San Francisco, USA, 10 November (11 pages). New York: ACM Press.
- Stephanidis, C., & Kouroupetroglou, G. (1994). Human machine interface technology and interpersonal communication aids. In R. Besson (Ed.), Proceedings of the 5th COST 219 Conference on Trends in technologies for disabled and elderly, Tregastel, France, 7-8 June (pp. 165-172). Brussels: Commission of the European Communities (ISBN 951-33-0004-8).
- Stephanidis, C. (1993). Towards a Single European Market for Rehabilitation (Assistive) Technology goods: Some critical issues. In Proceedings of the 1st International HANDY-INSERTION Bi-annual Conference, Lyon, France, 7-18 November (10 pages).
- Stephanidis, C., Vareltzis, G., Spyridou, N., Galatis, P., & Kasmeridis, Y. (1992). Access to ISDN services by people with Special Needs: User Interface Issues. In G. Astbrink (Ed.), Proceedings of the 3rd COST 219 Conference, Dublin, Ireland, June (12 pages).
- Emiliani, P. L., & Stephanidis, C. (1991). Access to Terminals. In Proceedings of COST 219 Conference on Telecommunications for People with Special Needs, Lisbon, Portugal, November (6 pages).
- Stephanidis, C. (1991). User Interface issues related to the accessibility of telematic terminals by people with special needs. In Proceedings of the 2nd COST 219 Conference, Prague, Czechoslovakia, 16-18 September (10 pages).
- Stephanidis, C., Savidis, A., & Weber, G. (1990). Some Issues on the Accessibility to Graphical User Interfaces by Blind People. In Proceedings of the Conference in the framework of the Concerted Action Programme on Technology and Blindness of the COMAC BME, Florence, Italy, December (5 pages).
- Stephanidis, C., & Homatas, G. (1989). Financial Transactions by Visually Disabled Persons Using The IBC Network: a Step Beyond EFTPOS and Super-Smart Cards. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Financial Transactions by Visually Disabled Persons in the framework of the Concerted Action Programme on Technology and Blindness of the COMAC BME, Agia Pelagia, Crete, Greece, October (3 pages).
- Stephanidis, C., Spyridou, N., & Sfyrakis, M. (1989). Some Considerations on the Impact of Future Technological Advances for the Development of Intelligent Houses for Blind People. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Houses for the Blind in the framework of the Concerted Action Programme on Technology and Blindness of the COMAC BME, Maastricht, The Netherlands, December (3 pages).
- Stephanidis, C., Kofakis, P., Petrakis, E.G.M., & Orphanoudakis, S.C. (1989). Some Issues related to the Accessibility of Computer Images by Blind Persons. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Access to Visual Computer Information by Blind Persons in the framework of the Concerted Action Programme on Technology and Blindness of the COMAC BME, Berlin, Germany, September (7 pages).