Original papers are invited, but not limited to, the following topics
Tools and infrastructure:
- Passive and active measurement tools: techniques, design and experience.
- Management and operation of measurement infrastructures.
- Management and visualization of measurement data.
Measurements across the stack:
- Application-layer, e.g., social networks, crowdsourcing or gaming
- End user performance and quality of experience
- Protocol behavior: e.g., DNS, DHCP, or routing protocols.
- Wireless and mobility
- Correlation of measurements across multiple layers, protocols or networks.
Security and privacy
Troubleshooting and anomaly detection
Data centers, cloud services, SDNs and NFV
Characterization & modeling
- Studies of network usage, or end-host behavior.
- Modeling of network measurements
- Techniques for measurements and measurement-based inference of macroscopic Internet structure, dynamics, and evolution.
- Metrics and measurements of resilience and dependability
Although PAM traditionally attracts work that is at an early stage, works that are a reappraisal or independent validation of previous results, or which enhance the reproducibility of network measurement research, for instance by publishing new datasets on an existing topic, are explicitly included in PAM's ambit.
- Paper Registration: 9th October 2015, 19:59:59 BST (UTC+1)
- Paper Submission: 16th October 2015, 19:59:59 BST (UTC+1)
- Notification: 18th December 2015
- Camera-ready Due: 15th January 2016