About HCI Lab
Towards an Information Society for All...
- The development of User Interface Software Technologies supporting
- Methods and tools for the development of user interfaces for Ambient Intelligence Environments
- Methods and tools supporting the design and
development of intelligent user interface adaptations.
- The development of a range of interaction techniques and metaphors,
and related tools, to facilitate the development of accessible
and user-adapted interfaces for people with sensory, motor/physical
and cognitive/language impairments.
- The development of augmented
environments to facilitate interpersonal communication and access
to information and office applications for people with disabilities.
- The development of a number of applications for Universal Access
to the World Wide Web.
- Universally accessible online communitiesí
infrastructures for web based communication and collaboration.
- Universally accessible computer games.
- Interaction-rich computer
games and intelligent virtual worlds populated by autonomous