ECCV is a selective single-track conference on computer vision. High quality previously unpublished research contributions are sought on any aspect of computer vision.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
ECCV2010 will also include Tutorials, Workshops, Demonstrations and Industrial Exhibitions.
- Computational imaging
- Reflectance, illumination, color
- Image features
- Matching, registration, alignment
- Multiple view geometry
- Motion and tracking
- Segmentation and grouping
- Shape representation and recognition
- Object and scene recognition
- Statistical models and visual learning
- Face, gesture, human motion, and biometrics
- Video and event characterization
- Medical image analysis